By using this website you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and that you will abide by them. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions then please do not use our website.
The term, ‘Stockton, Thornaby & District Scouts’, ‘we’, ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website. Our Charity Comission registration number is 524704. The term, ‘you’ refers to the viewer or user of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of this website is for your information only and we reserve the right to amend or withdraw it without notice.
- We nor any third parties provide and warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information and materials provided on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions. Any trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
- This website may provide links to other websites. These are provided for your convenience and do not indicate that we endorse or approve the website. We have no responsibility for their content of these linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.